birding-aus

BirdLife Victoria Portland Pelagic Trips in the first half of 2015

Subject: BirdLife Victoria Portland Pelagic Trips in the first half of 2015
From: Chris Lester via Birding-Aus <>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2014 18:35:42 +1000
BirdLife Victoria Portland Pelagic Trips in the first half of 2015

I have updated the BirdLife Victoria web site with details of boat trips from Portland in 2015 and am now taking bookings for the first six months of that year.

If you want a spot (or spots), please follow the instructions there to make a booking.

There are no spots currently available for the remaining trips in 2014 but I don't have very long emergency lists at all and am also interested to hear from people who might want to be emergencies.

I will start taking bookings for the second half of 2015 from early next year.

Regards

Chris

For details of future Portland trips, go to the BirdLife Australia web
site at the bottom of the page on
http://www.birdlife.org.au/locations/all-victoria-statewide/activities-vic

For reports of past BA-Vic and BirdLife Victoria trips from Portland
and Port Fairy, search the Birding-Aus archives for the trip reports at
http://bioacoustics.cse.unsw.edu.au/archives/html/birding-aus/