birding-aus

Mail setup

To: "" <>
Subject: Mail setup
From: Russell Woodford via Birding-Aus <>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2014 05:53:15 +0000
Hi everyone

Apologies to those of you who are receiving messages from Birding-Aus again
when you had previously had mail delivery turned off. When I imported all the
email addresses into the new database over the weekend, I lost some settings.
Peter Shute, one of our moderators, has kindly gone back through the records
and restored settings. If you still get messages and don't want them, or if you
want digest instead, or want individual messages instead of digest, then email
me and I will fix the settings.

You can turn mail delivery on and off, and change a few other settings any time
you like, but you will need the password you were given when you first joined.
If you've lost or forgotten it, let me know and I will get the system to
regenerate a new one, and you can login and change it to one you choose
yourself.

Any other issues, please email me at this address or
<>

Kind regards

Russell

--
Message  protected by MailGuard: e-mail anti-virus, anti-spam and content
filtering.http://www.mailguard.com.au/tt