birding-aus

Maroochydore to Brisbane

To: Belinda & Bill <>
Subject: Maroochydore to Brisbane
From: Russell Woodford <>
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2014 23:38:29 +1000
Little Bittern showed nicely after about 75 minutes early this morning. Many
thanks to Rick and Felicia for their spot-on advice. The Yellow hasn't been
seen for a couple of weeks but there is plenty of likely habitat in the area if
the bird decided to move nearby.

Russell Woodford
Birding-Aus List Owner