birding-aus

WA Pelagics survey

To: John Graff <>
Subject: WA Pelagics survey
From: John Graff <>
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2014 17:21:31 +0800
Hi everyone,

Not an actual trip to advertise this time unfortunately. However, I'm currently
looking at planning how to go forward with the pelagics in WA. An important
part of this is considering what you all think about things currently, and what
you might be keen to do in the future. I've put together a short online survey,
and would greatly appreciate it if people could take the time to fill it in if
possible - it'll provide me with valuable feedback. The survey URL is
http://bit.ly/1pt10sV

The survey requires an e-mail address to be provided - in case anyone is
concerned, this is purely for the purpose of helping to ensure real people fill
out the survey, and won't be used by me to contact you, passed on to anyone, or
linked to your responses. There is the option to include your name also, but
this is entirely optional

For the benefit of mailing list moderators: these trips are non-commercial and
organised voluntarily, the cost of the trip is shared equally by all
participants including the organisers

Cheers,
John