birding-aus

Hanzab Volumes

To: <>
Subject: Hanzab Volumes
From: "Martin Williams" <>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2014 10:00:59 +1000
Dear Folks,

I am interested in discussing these books.

Thanks

Martin Williams   0418355930

HANZAB volumes for sale

By GreyFantail, on May 6th, 2014

Hi all, I have 5 volumes of HANZAB for sale: Vol 1a+b, 2, 3, 4 and 7a+b. All
are brand new and still in bookseller's paper. They are located in Brisbane,
but I can post them at buyer's expense. Please let me know off-list if you
would like to talk about prices. Cheers Liz