birding-aus

Impending Fork-tailed Swift & White-throated Needletail reports.

To: Birding Aus <>
Subject: Impending Fork-tailed Swift & White-throated Needletail reports.
From: Michael Tarburton <>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2014 18:21:42 +1000
 Yes g'day everyone

Do you have any Fork-tailed Swift sightings or White-throated Needletail records that you have not sent to me or published where I can find them?

If so please get them to me reasonably soon as I am about to start the annual report to Birding-Aus and to contributors.

Each year after I publish them, I get several e-mails saying the report reminded them of the sightings they had neglected to send in. So this year I am trying to get them all in time.

Thank you to so many who have already sent the 2013-14 sightings in.

For the uninitiated I would like the location, date, flock size, time, behaviour (ie feeding, direct travel, spiral travel, circling ?) and if you have the weather that is useful also. (Max Temp, WInd speed direction, % cloud cover). The real minimum of useful information is date location and Number of birds

Cheers & Happy birding

Mike