birding-aus

Japan: Advice needed

To: "Sonja Ross" <>
Subject: Japan: Advice needed
From: "Jenny Stiles" <>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2014 14:31:55 +1000
Thanks very much Sonja,
Nikko was meant to be on my list! It looks well worth a trip to see the intricate temple.

I have taken notes from your and other lists on Eremaea; there are surprisingly few though & none at all for lots of regions [Hiroshima for instance]. There look to be a few promising parks in Tokyo.

I am sure we will have an interesting time.