birding-aus

Hacked Off + RFI Flores

To: "" <>
Subject: Hacked Off + RFI Flores
From: Judith Hoyle <>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2014 08:42:14 +0000
Hi All,
Apologies to all of you who suffered from my recent hacking experience!  I
suspect I got hacked via eBay which will explain why some were spared.
We are off to Flores via Bali for a week in July.  We will be doing the Komodo
thing for one day and have booked 6 nights accommodation for the whole time we
are there - but with the capacity to cancel if required.
Could anyone let me know if it is feasible to stay in a central hub but still
get to the good birding spots?  If not, any accommodation recommendations?
Also, if anyone can recommend a good local guide that would be much appreciated.
Thanks
Judith