birding-aus

Thanks for the information everyone on Pale-headed Rosella

Subject: Thanks for the information everyone on Pale-headed Rosella
From: "Donald G. Kimball" <>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2014 20:58:07 -0700
Thanks very much as usual to the super helpful folks here that provided
information on where to film Pale-headed Rosella in the Cairns-Mareeba area.

Special thanks to Russell Woodford who kindly mentioned my last completed
project: Discovering the World of Parrots.  It has sold extremely well and
what delights me more than anything is simply sharing your gorgeous parrots
with others around the world!  I have shipped the DVD's everywhere from
India to local places here in the USA.  As you might guess the biggest
purchaser by far is the great folks in Australia itself. Very high praise
indeed.

For this trip in Sept I wanted to obtain a bit more additional footage to
enrich an already (beyond my dreams) successful film series as well as some
personal research on parrots I wanted to do.

Thanks again Russell for personally mentioning the series and as always
without the help from people here on Birding-Aus this series would never
have even been created.  Thanks again!

Don Kimball
Polytelis Media
www.polytelismedia.wordpress.com