birding-aus

Yellow-faced Honeyeaters in Sydney

To: Thomas Wilson <>
Subject: Yellow-faced Honeyeaters in Sydney
From: Chris Melrose <>
Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2014 22:28:58 +1000
Hi Tom
I agree. Hordes of yellow-faced honeyeaters in Boudi National Park over the
last two months when I would have expected them to migrate. There were lots of
Eucalypts in flower to keep them busy. As well as a ready food source for them
at that time, is it also possible that we are experiencing a greater number of
birds due to the weather with excellent vegetation growth and good breeding
conditions we have experienced over the last 4-5 years?
Chris

Christine Melrose
0407705140