birding-aus

Aurora Alert (slightly off-topic)

To: "Russell Woodford" <>, <>
Subject: Aurora Alert (slightly off-topic)
From: "ELIZABETH SHAW" <>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 13:27:53 +1000
Thanks for the alert, Russell. Living on Phillip Island we should have good viewing , especially along the south coast, so knowing when to go looking would be great. I've only seen one or two auroras during my 28 + years of living here. probably due my being indoors when they occur. I've subscribed.

Elizabeth Shaw
Phillip Island
Victoria

-----Original Message----- From: Russell Woodford