birding-aus

Bird themed playing cards

To: Birding Aus <>
Subject: Bird themed playing cards
From: Carl Clifford <>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 12:41:44 +1000
I visited the Museum of Natural History, in London recently. I bought a few
trinkets for the natives back home and myself from the gift shop. Amongst the
things I bought myself was a pack birds of prey themed playing cards which are
probably my favourite souvenir of the UK ( apart from the Ankh-Morpork
postman's key ring). The cards are made by the Heritage Playing Card Co. I
finally got round to having a look at the HPCC's web site today
http://heritageplayingcards.com and discovered that they have several other
bird themed card decks, as well as an amazing array of other themed card decks.
 The bird themed cards could be a nice little pressy for the birdo card player
in the house or even collector of bird ephemera.

The usual disclaimers apply.

Carl Clifford