birding-aus

recommendations for Atherton tablelands accommodation

To: "Paul Doyle" <>
Subject: recommendations for Atherton tablelands accommodation
From: John Tongue <>
Date: Sun, 25 May 2014 19:26:35 +1000
We've stayed at Kingfisher Park in Julatten a number of times.  For our next
visit, we are moving around between there, Lake Eacham Caravan Park (near
Yungaburra), and Cassowary House, near Kuranda.  All seem as though they'll be
good, and would fit your requirements.

Cheers,
John Tongue
Devonport, Tas.