birding-aus

Raptor Vs Squirrel Youtube Video

To: Birding Aus <>
Subject: Raptor Vs Squirrel Youtube Video
From: Chris Shaw <>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2014 08:20:46 +0930
Hi,

I don’t usually forward links but this one is well worth seeing.
https://www.youtube.com/v/XBEyCr5AoIs

Chris Shaw

Mobile 0409 675912

My blog - "Top Birds and Everyfing" can be found on the following link

http://topbirdsandeveryfing.typepad.com/top-birds-everyfing/

“Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.”
Hanlon