birding-aus

Bird Deaths at Large Solar Generators - Problem

To: "Birding_Aus Server" <>
Subject: Bird Deaths at Large Solar Generators - Problem
From: "Dean Cutten" <>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2014 13:37:55 +0930
Unfortunately the long URL got split into 2 lines. Whenever I have this
problem I cut & paste the 2 lines to make it one line in the browser. Not
sure why it got duplicated.

The link still works okay.

http://www.desertsun.com/story/news/environment/2014/04/07/birds-going-smoke
-brightsource-energys-ivanpah-project/7448299/

Dean

Thought readers might be interested in what happens  when birds and insects
fly into the intense solar flux path of these large generators:

<http://www.desertsun.com/story/news/environment/2014/04/07/birds-going-smok
e-brightsource-energys-ivanpah-project/7448299/>

http://www.desertsun.com/story/news/environment/2014/04/07/birds-going-smoke
-brightsource-energys-ivanpah-project/7448299/

Dean Cutten

Lower Inman Valley, SA

(Near Victor Harbor)