birding-aus

A Short Trip to Tasmania

To: Kai <>, "" <>
Subject: A Short Trip to Tasmania
From: Kim Sterelny <>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 10:12:55 +0000
I haven't been to Tassie for a decade or more, sadly, because it is a truly
gorgeous place. But Bruny Island, not far from Hobart, used to be very good for
many of the endemics, including the 40-spot paradalo, and there was a very
across from the mainland. No doubt some real locals with genuine knowledge can
tell you a lot more, but its a lovely trip and a beautiful spot

Kim

Kim Sterelny, School of Philosophy, Research School of the Social Sciences,
Australian National University, Acton, 0200, ACT, Australia
 or

61-(0)2-6125-2886