birding-aus

RFI visiting Lady Eliott Is

To: "<> " <>
Subject: RFI visiting Lady Eliott Is
From: Kim Sterelny <>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2014 07:38:28 +0000
Joan

I have mostly snorkelled rather than birded on Lady Elliot, but I would not
expect the tide to make much difference; there are no mud flats, and at low
tide of the lagoon side you can walk out to the rim of the reef, and walk
around the island. The tide makes a big difference to the snorkeling in the
lagoon, for at low tide it is too shallow, but not much difference on the other
side, for the drop off into deeper water is quite rapid.

Kim

Kim Sterelny
Philosophy Program
RSSS, ANU

e-mail
<>,
<>

ANU Contact Information
Philosophy Program
Research School of the Social Sciences
Australian National University
0200 Canberra, ACT, Australia

phone

61- (0)2 6125-2886; messages:  Philosophy Program

61-(0)2 -6125 2341,
fax 61-(0)2 - 6125 3294

On 03/03/2014, at 4:49 PM, <<>>