birding-aus

Bridled Tern at Bancoora (near Breamlea)

To: Mike Carter <>
Subject: Bridled Tern at Bancoora (near Breamlea)
From: Russell Woodford <>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2014 13:05:06 +1100
Hi Mike, John and Mick

Thanks for providing those detailed (and amusing) updates for NSW and
Victoria. My evidence was based on a very short and patchy internet search,
and the data I quoted was from www.environment.gov.au

I will try for the Bancoora bird after lunch - it might not be a new bird
for the state, but it will be a new one for me!

Cheers

Russell