birding-aus

Correction: Coconut Lorikeet

To: Birding_Aus <>
Subject: Correction: Coconut Lorikeet
From: David James <>
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2014 12:51:59 -0800 (PST)
Hi Folks

I inadvertantly made an error when adding Coocnut Lorikeet to the BARC
Checklist V2014Jan. I gave the wrong scientific name to both the full checklist
and the upgrade instructions. The correct names are:

Coconut Lorikeet Trichoglossus haematodus

Rainbow Lorikeet Trichoglossus moluccanus

Apologies for any inconvenience. Thanks to those who pointed out the error. All
feedback is welcome.

Cheers,
David James
Sydney