birding-aus

Ambua Lodge

Subject: Ambua Lodge
From: David Bishop <>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2014 22:55:40 +1100
David,

I have had the privilege of visiting and leading tours to Ambua Lodge annually,
sometimes more frequently ever since it opened. Undoubtedly it is one of the
finest facilities of its kind in the world. The amenities are super as is the
food, the staff and hospitality and the exquisite location. Within 30-45
minutes it is possible to see circa 16 species of birds of paradise in the
surrounding forests and valley in addition to some 250 additional species. The
Huhli people, the traditional landowners with their spectacular personal
decorations, hair-wigs and relatively intact add immensely to one of the great
destinations of our planet. Yes it is expensive but aren't many of the best
things in life. Please feel free to contact me off-line if I can help with any
more information.

Regards

David  Bishop

K David Bishop