birding-aus

A couple of obs from Mallacoota

To: "Martin Butterfield" <>
Subject: A couple of obs from Mallacoota
From: "Janine Duffy" <>
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2013 23:28:12 +0000
Hey Martin and all

I may as well try out the new address as well!  I think the East Gippsland area
is under-reported on Birdata. So I'm not sure whether koels are often there and
not being reported, or if they're not there much.

I'm working on a complete bird list for East Gippsland at the moment, using
Birdata, Land Conservation Council, EGBOC/BirdLife EG and trusted sources only
and the results are staggering. All without pelagic trips, and with very few
resident birders. If only there were more of us over there!

Great to hear about your 'hearings'!

Janine
JANINE DUFFY Director Marketing & Research
ECHIDNA WALKABOUT PO Box 370 Port Melbourne 3207 AUSTRALIA
Email:  Web: www.echidnawalkabout.com.au
Tel: +61 (0)3 9646 8249 Fax: +61 (0)3 9681 9177 ABN: 72 716 985 505
Sent via Blackberry