birding-aus

Sea birding off Bremer Bay (WA)

To: Birding Aus <>
Subject: Sea birding off Bremer Bay (WA)
From: Laurie Knight <>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2013 16:33:13 +1000
G'day all

Following on from my posting 6 weeks ago, I received the following note from David Riggs. It may be possible for a group of pelagic birders to get on a boat heading out to the Bremer sea canyon hot spot in February (see below). The cost is higher than the average pelagic charter, but the trip might be a bit more interesting ...

If you are interested, David's contact details are below.

Regards, Laurie.