birding-aus

BirdLife Victoria Portland Pelagic Trips for 2014 (particularly January)

Subject: BirdLife Victoria Portland Pelagic Trips for 2014 (particularly January)
From: Chris Lester <>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2013 23:22:36 +1100
BirdLife Victoria Portland Pelagic Trips in 2014

As advised previously, I have updated the BirdLife Victoria web site with details of boat trips from Portland in 2014 and have been taking bookings for the first six months of that year.

If you want a spot (or spots), please follow the instructions there to make a booking.

There are still spots available for all trips, except for February and April, which are fully booked and where I already have short waiting lists.

I am particularly keen to fill the 5 January trip, where I still have two spots remaining.

Regards

Chris

For details of future Portland trips, go to the BirdLife Australia web
site at the bottom of the page on
http://www.birdlife.org.au/locations/all-victoria-statewide/activities-vic

For reports of past BA-Vic and BirdLife Victoria trips from Portland
and Port Fairy, search the Birding-Aus archives for the trip reports at
http://bioacoustics.cse.unsw.edu.au/archives/html/birding-aus/