birding-aus

Great Service from Leica - not!

To: Jenny Madeline <>
Subject: Great Service from Leica - not!
From: Peter Shute <>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 16:10:00 +1100
So one person gets a damaged scope repaired quickly for free, another gets the
run around with faulty binoculars. What can we conclude? That Leica service is
just erratic? Or that it's good for scopes, bad for binoculars?

How many pairs of Monarchs can you buy for the price of a pair of Leicas?

Peter Shute

Sent from my iPad