birding-aus

Albany Pelagic Trips - 3rd & 4th May 2014

To: "" <>, Birding-Aus <>
Subject: Albany Pelagic Trips - 3rd & 4th May 2014
From: John Graff <>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 18:42:09 +0800
Hi all,

We have arranged a weekend of pelagic trips from Albany
for the first weekend in May next year, following on from the success of
 the trips held at that time this year. The cost is expected to be
$150/person/day if we have a full boat on both days. If we don't fill
the boat, this cost will increase. Please let me know if you would like
to reserve a place for one or both of these trips

At present,
Hillarys trips are on hiatus while we look for an affordable alternate
boat after issues with our current operator on the last few trips, but
we hope to get them up and running again at some point.

Cheers,
John