birding-aus

Birdpedia - Australia - Weekly Digest

To: <>
Subject: Birdpedia - Australia - Weekly Digest
From: "Birdpedia - Australia Info" <>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 00:05:06 +1030
The following is a digest of Sightings Reported on Birdpedia for the period
Monday, November 4, 2013 to Sunday, November 10, 2013:

Area: SA

Date: Monday, November 4, 2013

Location: Whites Rd Wetlands

Pacific Black Duck (Anas superciliosa) (1) Most unusual situation it being in
an old Crows Nest some 20 odd mtrs above the ground in a gum tree at the edge
of the crossover at the east end of the last "lake". 2 photos taken.

Reported by: Gordon Pateman on Tuesday, November 5, 2013