birding-aus

HANZAB dimensions

To: <>, <>
Subject: HANZAB dimensions
From: "Philip Veerman" <>
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2013 18:46:29 +1100
Eric,

They are all the same height 27 cm and depth 20 cm but not all the same
width (4 cm to 6.8 cm), as the page number varies. Also Volumes 1 & 7 are
actually two books, so the set is 9 books. Total weight is about 22 kg
(according to my bathroom scales). The whole set occupy 45 cm of shelf
space. If you send them in the original boxes (which I would do if I was
sending them) obviously that would add. These measures are not including
original packing boxes.

Philip