birding-aus

Nasty Northern Giant Petrels

To: Mick Roderick <>
Subject: Nasty Northern Giant Petrels
From: John Harris <>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2013 17:41:30 +1100
Hi All,
I'm not sure nasty is the right word to use, how about "just doing what
nature requires to stay alive" Northern Giant Petrels??

If they are so nasty, have you thought of removing them from your life
lists?? Along with all of the Butcherbirds, Skuas, Birds of Prey etc.......
I guess not as your lists would be 20+ less than they are now.

Give them a break, besides most of you are probably meat-eaters unless you
have made the conscious choice to be a vegan.

That's my 50c worth.

*Yours in all things* "*GREEN"*

*John Harris*
*Croydon, Vic*
* Director - Wildlife Experiences Pty LtdPrincipal Ecologist/Zoologist*
*Nature Photographer*
*Wildlife Guide*
 <>*
*0409090955*

*President, Field Naturalists Club of Victoria*
*(www.fncv.org.au <http://www.fncv.org.au/>)*