birding-aus

more dead Short-tailed Shearwaters

To: Tony Palliser <>, 'Chris Brandis' <>
Subject: more dead Short-tailed Shearwaters
From: Nikolas Haass <>
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2013 04:00:04 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Chris & Tony,

Similar scenario off Southport, QLD, on the 20th October. We had many hungry
Short-tailed Shearwaters around the boat for the whole time and very low counts
of Wedge-tailed Shearwater (35) and Flesh-footed Shearwater (6).
http://www.adarman.com/Pelagics/Queensland-Pelagics/2013-October-20-Southport/i-5PF9nLz/A

http://www.adarman.com/Pelagics/Queensland-Pelagics/2013-October-20-Southport/

Let's see what it looks like off Mooloolaba, QLD, tomorrow.

Nikolas

Nikolas Haass

Brisbane, QLD