birding-aus

Wagtail at Buckleys Hole (Bribie Island, QLD)

To: "'birding-aus'" <>
Subject: Wagtail at Buckleys Hole (Bribie Island, QLD)
From: Stephen Murray <>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 12:06:21 +1000
Regarding the report of an Eastern Yellow Wagtail on Eremaea (Southern
Queensland Birdline). Unfortunately, this report was not accompanied by any
identification notes or photo. I have some rather poor record shots at
http://www.pbase.com/sjmurray/recent_images Better ones may be forthcoming
from someone else (I tried again this morning without luck). As an
inexperienced Wagtail observer, I would have liked to know how other species
were ruled out (e.g., juvenile Citrine, which is said to have double wing
bars).

Steve Murray