birding-aus

Heavy duty iPad case

To: Birding-Aus Aus <>
Subject: Heavy duty iPad case
From: Carl Clifford <>
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2013 12:45:42 +1100
Aldi supermarkets have a heavy duty iPad case on sale from today, for $14.95. I
have just bought one, and it seems to be pretty well made.  Fitting the
exterior silicone shell is a bit fiddly, but persistence pays off. Typing
through the screen cover feels odd, but it works and I imagine one would get
used to it pretty quickly.

For those who take their iPads out in the field, or like me a klutz who even
managed to break his slate in 1st Class, I think it would be worth lashing out
$14.95.

Aldi are also offering similar cases for iPhone 4, 4s, 5.

The usual disclaimers apply, i am just a happy Aldi customer.

Cheers,

Carl