birding-aus

Help with access to SA saltworks, wader sites.

To: "Birding-Aus" <>
Subject: Help with access to SA saltworks, wader sites.
From: "Bob Black" <>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 12:13:09 +1000
Hi, we are Central Qld birders and will be doing our first South Australian
birding trip from October 10 to November 15. Will anyone be doing trips to the
saltworks or other wader sites that we could join?
          We will spend a few days around Adelaide, then Gluepot, Flinders
Ranges, and Eyre Peninsula. We may be able to visit wader sites betwen these,
or before flying home.

Thanks, Bob Black and Lorelle Campbell