birding-aus

Tagged Pelican

To: "Jeanette Canton" <>, <>
Subject: Tagged Pelican
From: "Helga Kieskamp" <>
Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2013 19:48:11 +0930
Hi Jeanette and others, all tagged pelican sightings can go to . Maybe he can tell you where your pelican was tagged?

Cheers, Helga Kieskamp
Loxton SA

-----Original Message----- From: Jeanette Canton
Sent: Friday, September 06, 2013 3:57 PM

Hi, I live at Stansbury in S.A. (on the Yorke Penninsula) and just went down on the beach and saw a tagged Pelican No,. 1185, Thought you might be interested, I would like to know where he was tagged. See quite a few so if you are OK with it I can report them as I see them?

Cheers, Jeanette. Canton