birding-aus

The value of Mistletoe

To: Jenny Stiles <>
Subject: The value of Mistletoe
From: sandra henderson <>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 22:00:46 +1000
In one of those amazing coincidences, I've just got home from monthly
meeting of the Canberra Ornithologists Group, at which Dave Watson gave us
a great presentation on his work and related studies on the place of
mistletoes, and how bird populations are affected by and use mistletoes. So
well worth chasing up the work cited below by Jenny and other others by
Dave.
Sandra Henderson
Canberra