birding-aus

off-topic, Balinese fishes

To: Birding-aus <>
Subject: off-topic, Balinese fishes
From: John Leonard <>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 11:13:29 +1000
Hi everyone

If anyone is knowledgeable about fish could they help me out?

At

www.jleonard.net/fishes.html

I have 21 photos of fish spp seen at Karangasem, Bali this month and which
I can't identify from Gerry Allen's Marine Fishes of Tropical Australia and
se Asia.

Any suggestions would be gratefully received.

Alternatively is there an Ausfish group that I could make this request to?

cheers

--
John Leonard