birding-aus

Night Parrots at Minga Well 2005

To: Joshua Bergmark <>,
Subject: Night Parrots at Minga Well 2005
From: Sonja Ross <>
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2013 15:39:51 +1000
Hi Josh,

I was talking about this to someone this morning, and we agreed that rosellas
sometimes hop when they are on the ground, and I think Red-rumped Parrots do as
well, so maybe they have different styles of ambulation depending on the need
for speed or even just how they're feeling!

Perhaps the Easter one has chocolate eggs for part of the year, hence the low
population!

Sonja