birding-aus

Manfrotto spares

To: <>
Subject: Manfrotto spares
From: "Susan Abbotts" <>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 16:25:15 +0800
Hi Peter,

I recently had experience with obtaining a wing nut for my 18 yr old
Manfrotto tripod with great success. I went onto the Manfrotto spares web
site to find exactly what I needed with the help of a local firm in WA. The
part was sent from UK with the minimum of hassle and I cant recommend them
highly enough.

I have copied their confirmation email below. Good luck.

Regards, Sue