birding-aus

mounted birds

Subject: mounted birds
From: Ian Cowan <>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2013 17:02:14 +1000
can anyone point me in the right direction to (legally) dispose of a small collection (4 only I believe) of mounted birds (probably dating from the 1940's) in Queensland? - it is probable that there is no collection data associated with them as this is slightly off topic please email me direct rather than clog up the list
thanks
Ian Cowan