birding-aus

Audubon Bird Caller

Subject: Audubon Bird Caller
From: "Gemfyre" <>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2013 18:08:51 +0800
They work really well for getting the attention of little birds like fairy-wrens and honeyeaters. Mine also attracted the feral squirrels at Perth Zoo. I went through two of the things (both fell apart) and now I just use my lips to make a pishy sound, works the same.

Carb soda works just as well as rosin, and is a lot easier to come by.

Belinda
Greenmount, Perth