birding-aus

The Curious case of the Cassowary Call

Subject: The Curious case of the Cassowary Call
From: Phil & Sue Gregory <>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2013 12:56:14 +1000
Thanks Andrew, it's an old model Sennheiser ME 66 and I don't think it has any bass cut off features, there don't seem to be any on the Marantz PMD 113 either. I had it pointing right at him when he called, but he was unfortunately facing away, that might be the issue I guess, I'll have to try again if I get chance
Regards
Phil
Field Guides / Sicklebill Safaris / Cassowary House / Cassowary Tours
P.O. Box 387
Kuranda
QLD, 4881
Australia