birding-aus

Help with Tern ID

To: birding aus <>
Subject: Help with Tern ID
From: Nicholas Talbot <>
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2013 16:26:43 +1100
http://s273.beta.photobucket.com/user/eve_jean_talbot/library/Birds
HiI took some photos and video of the terns on the rocks near the Beach Road
Boat Ramp at Western Treatment Plant on 18/2/13.Thanks to the people who
reported them being there.Among the Crested, Little, Fairy and (one)
White-winged Black tern were two birds i've had some trouble identifying.I've
put two photos of one bird and one photo and some video of the other bird on
the link above. If anyone can advise me on what they are it would be
appreciated.ThanksNickPS: I have higher definition versions of the photos and
video if required.
Photo 1 - Photo 2 -             (the bird from Photo 1 is on the far left)
Photo 3 - Video 1 -            (Is of the bird from photo 3)