birding-aus

Hunting in National Parks

To: Birding aus <>
Subject: Hunting in National Parks
From: Chris Melrose <>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 22:22:20 +1100
Hi All
Can someone please tell me where the detail about hunting in NPs can be found?
Can one read the legislation somewhere? Can we find out the details of the
proposals?
We visited Gluepot last year just after it had been closed for several days so
that aerial baiting and shooting could take place. Surely NSW politicians are
not dumb enough to allow parks to be open when shooting takes place.
And then somewhere there must be a list of what can and can't be taken. How do
I get hold of this information?

Thanks
Christine

Christine Melrose