birding-aus

Tasmanian Trip Report

To: "" <>
Subject: Tasmanian Trip Report
From: Tim Dolby <>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 02:00:47 +0000
Hi all.

A couple of corrections - the Black-tailed Native-hens at Fern Glade were, of
course, Tamanian Native-hen. Stupid birds. (That's the beauty of a having a web
page. I can just change or correct the text as I please. (Changing things on
birding-aus - well that not so easy.)

It's also been pointed out that there are no Spot-tailed Quoll and Tassie Devil
on Bruny Is. There's of photograph of what I thought was Spot-tailed Quoll
footprints at the bottom on the report. I wonder what they are? Eastern Quoll?
I've got a couple of shots of what I thought was Tassie Devil prints somewhere
- I might see if I can track them down and have another look.

Cheers,

Tim