birding-aus

South-West Western Australia

To: <>
Subject: South-West Western Australia
From: "Geoff Jones" <>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2013 20:48:35 +1100
Good Evening Everyone

                                             I am about to head off once
again for 10 days so I thought I would send you a link to my latest uploads
from last Oct-Nov in the South-West of Western Australia before I went to
Heard Island

http://www.barraimaging.com.au/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=lastup
<http://www.barraimaging.com.au/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=lastup&cat=0>
&cat=0    I have also been making some changes to my website which are under
construction at the moment.

The major change is how you enter the Gallery which will have 3 options,
either to enter the gallery with country flags, enter the gallery under bird
families or enter my smug mug site for slideshows, it is up to the
individual which preference you will prefer. If you enter by country it will
show all thumbnails in Taxonomical order as per the current IOC birdlist.
This should be up and running in a couple of weeks.

Kindest Regards

Geoff Jones

Website www.barraimaging.com.au

Slideshows http://barraimaging.smugmug.com/