birding-aus

Restless Flycatcher

To: "'birding aus'" <>
Subject: Restless Flycatcher
From: "John Penhallurick" <>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 16:19:57 +1100
Hi Friends,

A couple of days ago, we had a Restless Flycatcher drinking from a water
container for birds in our garden. I noticed that it seemed to have a large
white patch in its wing, described in none of the field guides. Can anyone
cast any light on this feature?

Thanks,

Dr John Penhallurick

86 Bingley Cres

Fraser A.C.T. 2615

Australia

email:

Phone: Home (612) 62585428

Mobile:0408585426

sunt lacrimae rerum et mentem mortalia tangunt Aeneid Book 1,line 462  "The
world is a world of tears, and the burdens of mortality touch the heart."

Magna est veritas et praevalet Vulgate, Book of Edras

The legitimate object of government is to do for a community of people
whatever they need to have done, but can not do at all, or can not so well
do, for themselves-in their separate, and individual capacities. Abraham
Lincoln

"It's good to look beyond the bounds of accepted ideas" James
Peebles,Princeton University

Please visit my website: http://www.worldbirdinfo.net
<http://www.worldbirdinfo.net/>

Please visit my blog: