birding-aus

Tanzanians need help with Frigatebird id

To: 'Mick Roderick' <>, 'Mike Carter' <>, 'Steve Clark' <>, "" <>
Subject: Tanzanians need help with Frigatebird id
From: Peter Shute <>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 08:35:40 +1100
Apologies for the late moderation of this and a few other recent messages, I
didn't get around to checking them between about 5pm yesterday and 7am today. I
assume Bill Stent is on his way to Queensland at the moment, so we're a
moderator short at the moment.

Also apologies to "Confused and Frustrated" of Sandstone Point, Qld, for not
changing the subject line. Sometimes I think it's more confusing to change the
subject line when the subject changes if it's still vaguely linked to the