birding-aus

Video Heard Island with Richard Baxter

To: birding-aus <>
Subject: Video Heard Island with Richard Baxter
From: Richard Baxter <>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 19:55:25 -0800 (PST)
 Hello all,
               I've just uploaded a 12min video (You Tube) clip from our recent
trip to Australia's Heard Island.  The clip includes photos of:
Blue Petrel
Soft-Plumaged Petrel
South Georgian Diving-Petrel
White-headed Petrel
Light-mantled Sooty Albatross
Black-faced Sheathbill
Antarctic Prions in the surf
Southern Fulmar in a blizzard
Grey-headed Albatross
Grey Petrel

as well as video of the Heard Island coastline, Mawson Peak, King Penguins,
Black-faced Sheathbill, giant petrels feeding on a dead seal, underwater videos
and a few clips of the sea conditions we experienced.

I can't seem to get the link to come through to Birding-Aus.  The easiest way
to find it is to:

Type 'Heard Island with Richard Baxter" into Google and it should come up.

Cheers
Richard