birding-aus

RFI: Species for Vic year list

To: <>, "'Luke Shelley'" <>, "'Birding Aus'" <>
Subject: RFI: Species for Vic year list
From: "Paul Dodd" <>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2012 20:42:52 +1100
You are, of course, correct, Green John! I think that in your year either
Stuart Dashper or Fiona Parkin scored 226 which would make one of them the
current number five…

Paul

Sent: Thursday, 6 December 2012 2:25 PM
To: Paul Dodd; Luke Shelley; Birding Aus
Subject: Re: [Birding-Aus] RFI: Species for Vic year list

Hi Paul,
Tim's is 4th from my knowledge, mine was 335 in 2006 (the year of the "Vic
Twitch"), Tim Dolby 2nd in 2008/09(?) and then your 390 odd... just for the
record :-).

Yours in all things "green"

John Harris
Croydon, Vic
Owner - Wildlife Experiences
Ecologist/Zoologist
Nature Photographer
Wildlife Guide

0409090955

President, Field Naturalists Club of Victoria
(www.fncv.org.au)