birding-aus

Mornington Peninsula National Park dog walking review

To: 'Sandra & Neil Shelley' <>, "" <>
Subject: Mornington Peninsula National Park dog walking review
From: Peter Shute <>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 12:38:47 +1100
I managed for once to get a submission in for this. It's often hard to get
started on things like this: you don't know the background, you have to wade
through a website to find out how to make the submission, then you have to
write it and send it.

The information is at:
http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/explore/parks/mornington-peninsula-national-park/plans-and-projects/dog-walking-review

Halfway down the page under the heading "Relevant documents" are some links to
a discussion paper, maps of the current regulated areas, etc.

Under that is the "Making a submission" section. Here it is, so you don't have
to look it up:
"Submissions close on 30 November 2012 can be emailed to the Project Officer on
 or sent to The Project Officer, Parks Victoria at PO
Box 400 Rosebud Victoria 3939."

And the URL of the feedback form is:
http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/__data/assets/word_doc/0010/546283/Have-Your-Say-Feedback-Form.doc

You can just print it and fill in the boxes, or open it in Word and type your
the discussion paper
(http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0005/546278/Dog-Walking-Discussion-Paper_Sept_2012.pdf),
 and I think I could have done it based on what I've read in this thread.

Peter Shute