birding-aus

Complete bird phylogenetic tree

To: "Jeremy O'Wheel" <>
Subject: Complete bird phylogenetic tree
From: Laurie Knight <>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2012 18:13:37 +1000
OK, the abstract is available at http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/vaop/ncurrent/full/nature11631.html It has been published online, which means to say the paper version will be out in a week or so. The current reference is Nature (2012) doi:10.1038/nature11631 Received 05 April 2012 Accepted 28 September 2012 Published online 31 October 2012

Regards, Laurie.